Lintian resuilts of a check on 20080406-0.2:
* W: syncterm source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.2 (current is 3.8.0)
> Updated standards version to 3.8.0 in debian/control. (r224)
* E: syncterm: description-starts-with-package-name
> Edited short discription in debian/control (r225).
* W: syncterm: menu-item-needs-tag-has-unknown-value x11|text /usr/share/menu/syncterm:2
* W: syncterm: menu-item-creates-new-section Applications/Network/Communications /usr/share/menu/syncterm:2
> Corrected debian/menu file: Needs field changed to just "text". Corrected misspelling in 3rd level of section (dropped the "s") (r226).
* W: syncterm: copyright-lists-upstream-authors-with-dh_make-boilerplate
> Removed the "(s)" from the author copyright line, which is left over from the dh_make template (r227).
* W: syncterm: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/syncterm/LICENCE
> The information in the Sync Term LICENSE file is available in debian/copyright for the Debian package, so installing the LICENSE file itself as part of the package is not neccessary (r229).