In the default configuration, the standard SBBS v3.14a install assumes the existance of the following main online programs but two of them are not being installed correctly:
* Synchronet BBS List - xtrn/sbl, not being installed correctly in Debian package v0.1
* Synchronet Match Maker - xtrn/smm, not being installed in Debian package v0.1
The executables for sbl that come with the source archive are actually only scripts that attempt to locate the actual executables in the build directory, which is not needed for the debian package. Can correct the source archive for this, or patch it during the build.
* Add note regarding sbj, sbl, & tbd source to README.source. (r202)
* Add patch to remove xtrn/sbj scripts distributed with source archive (r249).
* Add patch to remove xtrn/sbl scripts distributed with source archive (r250).
* Add the sbj, sbl, tbd patch filenames to debian/patches/00list (r252).
* Add xtrn/sbl to build & clean targets in debian/rules (r253).
* Add xtrn/sbj to build & clean targets in debian/rules (r254).
* Add xtrn/tbd to build & clean targets in debian/rules (r255). The clean target is commented out because there doesn't actually seem to be one.