- Checked for ttylog and found that it is already present but that it was configured to track the old SVN code respository, which hasn't been used for quite some time. Updated it to reference the current ttylog git repository.
- Also updated the FTN Applications project there, including the SVN repositories for TinyTIC and VIReq. (Still need to do the same for the rest of the FTN applications project applications.)
- Also did the same for the Sourceforge Perl for FTN Systems, adding some of the existing GIT repositories.
- Claimed my contribution to the Sourceforge Husky project.
- Still many updates that I could do as it is incomplete.
- Added a new project for LedgerSMB Packaging, initially adding links to the Debian & Ubuntu team sites.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Update projects at ohloh.net
The ohlol.net site is a FOSS directory and analysis project. Spent some time claiming what it already knows about my development, by way of my commits on projects it already knows about.